Have you experienced such issue in your Nokia Communicator? Somehow, you find that the GPRS connection will not work, and the characteristic G icon is like canceled (an oblique line on it).
Collecting personal and user experiences from this thread in My-Symbian.com Forums, I'll try to list the reasons and solutions in a few points:
- Do you have any active calls?
- Are there any incoming or outgoing calls?
- Are there any incoming or outgoing SMS's?
- Do you have any pending SMS's in Outbox?
- Check your Log (by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+L), Are there any pending SMS's?
In the cases of 1,2,3… make sure you disable the cause.
If you have pending SMS's in your Outbox, delete them, or send them.
While if there's a pending SMS in your Log, you will need to clear it to get things working again.