Well, I’m currently looking for some gadgets to buy while I’m here to take it back home.
- I need a 17″-19″ LCD monitor with little response time, and a DVI hub. My choices fall into these:
- A video card that goes with DVI montor:
- GeForce 5200, or 6200, or 6600 — 128mb — AGP — DDR
- Mobile phone! Yes, I’ve sold my Nokia 9300! It was sluggish at every aspect. Now I’m looking for a cheap bluetooth phone to couple with my Palm Tungsten E2 for internet access. I’ve narrowed my search into these two:
- Earbuds (Earphones) for my Palm music needs. My Thomson earbuds sucks, and one of the covering cloths got lost in the airport (I don’t know how)– Plus, I wanted an inline volume controller in them, so I decided to get new ones anyway. Have heard a 32 ohm of impedance is important for powerful bass experience, and those are what I’ve found:
So what do you think about these choices? Any bad thinga about them that I’m not aware of? Any suggestions?